Thursday, October 11, 2012

Ramakrishna and Narendranath (contd-2)

Ramakrishna was a great artisan. Ramakrishna took the help of a blacksmith's wife during putting on his sacred thread to offer him alms. He wanted to put on flames of fire , some times of low temperature and sometimes of high temperature. He wanted to put on high temperature fire for mons and low temperature fires for domestic persons. He wanted to prepare Narendranath etc by high temperature fire. When he was in death bed at Cossipore Garden House he said to Narendranath the real thing. Narendranath etc was very much shocked at the pain Ramakrishna had to suffer. He was physically fatigued but his countenance was flashing with heavenly glows. Smile was visible at the end of his lips and he began to say, " I am taking all the sufferings of the world so that you will remain free from suffering. Only you are to endure what is coming before you. he lives, who endures. all the sorrows and sufferings of the world will remain as it is, I have nothing to do with it . Even God will be able to do nothing. This is illusion, illussion of promordial energy. Look illusion of  Brahmma, not Brahmma of illusion. God is nowhere in the universe, He is within you. I am not Guru, Iam like yours. I am not a scholar or a knowledgable man, I am simply illiterate. I know only my mother, I donot know anything else.
I have given my work to be done by Narendra. and I left my wife  as the mother of the world."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment