Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Devotees of Ramkrishna (contd-1)


Ramakrishna said that Chaitanya Mahaprabhu left his domestic life. Gautam Budhdha, on seeing the infirmity, death and sickness, went for complete emancipation. Jesus Christ wanted to offer love to everybody. But he made a distinction between virtue and sin. Ramakrishna said there is no virtue nor there is sin. There is only sinless soul. If you say constantly sin, you will be entangled with sin. He made Swamiji to say, " No negative thoughts. Don't say no.Always say yes."
Ramakrishna said to Naren," Look, Naren, if you say constantly negative,  the poison of a snake also becomes negative. We are to say, " yes I posses, though there is no rupees in the safe-vault , no money in the bank, no situation vacant, no shoe in leg, still you should say, yes, I have. I posses infinite strength with which I can stand  bravely before any sorrow , what you can do to me. Because sorrow could not touch me, joy, do you want to make me dancing. But I shall not dance.Because the treachery of the world is known to me.The world is beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment